Action Plan Commitments
- Create Community Working Groups ensuringgenuine and truly public consultations that stop irresponsible high-rise development and appalling traffic congestion
- Host Monthly public meetings “Ask Me Anything” format to ensure transparency, clear communication, and accountability
- Fight for what our communities want: affordable, family friendly development which includes important amenities such as community centres, libraries and parks
- Will not vote to support “bells and whistles” projects until the basic state of repair has been addressed
- Create Neighbourhood Advisory Committees tracking improvements to ensure we are meeting the level of service we deserve.
- Fight for greater TTC bus frequency and better routes, and restoration of the RT line during the Scarborough Subway construction
Protecting Our Neighbourhoods & Green Spaces
- Coordinate a real plan for Bluffers Park to protect natural paths, landscapes and increase protection of ravines and our tree canopy.
- Regular meetings with local Police ensuring community safety is prioritized and supported. Illegal rooming houses need to be addressed – predatory investors prevent young families from moving in.
- Increase the number of mobile speed units and existing photo radar in vulnerable areas, near schools and areas prone to street racing.